When reviewing Bids, you have the option to Negotiate a new price.
1. Locate and select Campaign where the offers are housed from the Marketer Dashboard.
2. From here you will be taken to the Campaign Dashboard. Locate the Opportunity with the notification and select highlighted number.
3. This will show you a list of the Bids that have been submitted for that Opportunity. To negotiate the requested bid amount, click the drop-down arrow next to Accept and then select Negotiate.
4. From this page, you can view the Bid history and suggest a new Bid amount. Once you enter your new amount, click Submit Bid. Keep in mind that you must have funds in your balance before you can negotiate with a Creator, as the funds will go on hold once the negotiated amount is submitted. You also have the option to chat with the Creator from this point in the bidding process. Click here to see how!
5. The offer will move to the Pending tab until the Creator acts on the offer.