Once your Opportunity has been approved, Creators will start bidding to let you know they are interested in participating in your Campaign. If you have funds in your account, you can begin approving Bids right away. This article will walk you through accepting a Bid.
1. Locate and select the content notification from the Campaign Dashboard.
2. From here you will be taken to the Opportunity Dashboard. Locate the Opportunity with the content notification and select highlighted number.
3. This will show you a list of the Bids that have been submitted for that Opportunity. From here, you can view the social media page by clicking the drop-down arrow and then View on Twitter ( this may change depending on the Opportunity and connection type).
4. If after reviewing the Creators connection you would like to accept the Bid, click Accept.
5. Once you accept the offer, it will move to a state where the Creator can create and submit their content. You can view the status of the offer by clicking the Content tab in the navigation bar and then the Waiting for Content tab.
Once the Creator has submitted their content, you will need to review it. This article will help walk you through approving a Creator's content.