The Opportunity Dashboard is an easy way for Marketers to see, by Opportunity, exactly what stage their Creator offers are in and if they have actions that need to be performed (reviews, approvals, etc). You can view your Opportunity Dashboard by clicking the name of the Opportunity within your Campaign.
The Opportunity Dashboard will allow you to navigate through the different states of an offer including the offer process, the content creation process, published content, and the Analytics for your Opportunity. You can also review the Opportunity Info and Transfer Funds from this page by clicking the drop-down arrow next to Pause. You should pause your Opportunity if you will not be making or accepting any new offers.
- Opportunity Info - the Opportunity information you created when setting up the Campaign. This will show the Opportunity information as it is presented to Creators.
- Transfer Funds - allows you to move funds from the Campaign Balance to the main Balance or vice-versa.
- Offers - this section contains all bids/offers that have been made but have not yet been approved.
- Direct Offers Sent - offers made directly to specific users as Direct Offers.
- Bids Submitted - offers that have been submitted by Creators who would like to participate. Marketers are under no obligation to accept these offers, but should use the decline feature if they will never consider the offer. If the Opportunity is created with the “Invite Only” option checked, this section will be empty and display the following message: “There are no bids submitted at this time.”
- In Negotiation - offers that are actively being negotiated with a Creator.
- Missed - offers that were missed by the Creator.
- Declined - offers or bids that were declined by the Creator. These cannot be reopened on either side.
- Content - this section contains all offers that have been approved and are in the content creation phase.
- Waiting for Content - Creators that are in the process of creating content.
- Ready For Review - the Creator has submitted their content and it is waiting to be approved.
- Waiting For Revision - any revisions you have requested will move to this tab.
- Waiting For Publish - this status means that the content has been approved but not yet published. This can be for a variety of reasons, for example: it’s a self publishing site like Instagram or Blogs, or the Marketer has set a publish date in the future for auto publishing platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Published - this section contains all offers that have approved Content and is ready or has been posted.
- Waiting For Verify - Once content has been published, the platform will verify that the approved content matches the content posted on the requested connection. If it does not, the Creator is notified and asked to make corrections where possible.
- Failed Verification - Any post that has failed to verify, regardless of reason, will be listed in this section.
- Verified - Any post that has passed verification will be listed in this section
- Analytics - shows the current reporting for the opportunity.
- You can learn more about the Analytics Tab here.