Once your ContentAmp Project has been created and Articles have gone live, you can adjust some of the settings for a specific Article.
1. Click the ContentAmp tab in the left navigation.
2. Click on the name of the Project containing the Article you would like to adjust or click the View button next to that Project.
3. Click the name of the Article or View for the Article settings you would like to adjust.
4. Once inside the Project, select the Settings tab.
5. From the Settings page, you can adjust the following before the end of the Article duration:
- Article Title - Change the article title if needed.
- Summary - Change the article summary if needed.
- Suggested Content - Marketer Suggested Content lets you control the message on an Article-by-Article basis
- Budget - The Budget can not be adjusted at this point however, if the Article is Active, you will see the option to Add Additional Funds to the Article Budget.
- Duration - How long the Article will be available for Creators to promote.
- Social Platforms - The types of social platforms where you would like the Article shared.
- Targeting - Change the minimum Creator reach and Communities you would like to target for future the specific Article.
Make sure to click Save after making any changes.
6. The Stop button at the top will prevent the Article from being shared by any other Creators. If Creators have already elected to share the Article, they will still be paid for the valid clicks they have received.