Once you have created your Project you have the option to add additional Articles at any time. This guide will walk you through adding additional Articles to your Project.
1. Click the ContentAmp tab in the left navigation.
2. Click on the name of the Project or click the View button next to that Project you would like to add an additional Article to.
3. Once inside your Project select the Add Additional URL button.
4. Copy and paste the link to the Article you would like to add. The Article Budget and CPC will be set to the Project Budget and CPC automatically however, you may change these if you choose. If everything looks correct, hit Submit.
5. Next you will need to enter your Article title and summary. This information will be presented to the Creators when they are selecting Articles that they would like to promote. Make sure to hit Save Details when you are finished.
6. From here your Article will be added to your Project. You will need to wait for Admin approval before your Article will be sent live to the Creators. During this time you can adjust any of the Article Settings.