Once a Creator has submitted their content, you will have the chance to review it before you are able to download a copy. This article will walk you through the process of reviewing and approving content.
1. From your Content Marketer Dashboard, click the number under Complete. (Make sure you are on the Content tab on the left)
2. From your Opportunity Dashboard, click the number under Content.
3. You will be taken to the Ready for Review tab. Click Review Content next to the offer you would like to review.
4. This will show the content in its entirety, any additional files the Creator has provided, instructions for using the annotation tool to request revisions, and the requirements you have provided to the Creator which can be checked off. If everything looks good, click Approve Content.
5. Once approved, the content will move to the Ready to Download tab.
6. Click the Ready to Download tab and then Download Content.
7. If multiple files were included in the offer, they will be downloaded as a zip file and will appear in a folder together once un-zipped.