Once you have created your account, it is time to create your Campaigns. This article will walk you through creating your first Campaign in the platform.
1. From the Sponsorship tab, click Create New Campaign.
2. Create your Campaign name and set a budget (optional, but recommended to help track spending when running multiple Campaigns) and then click Submit.
- Your Campaign name will not be visible to Creators and will serve as an organizational tool for you to separate different Campaign initiatives.
- The budget can be set and changed later or can be left blank. If you do not assign a budget during Campaign creation, you will not be able to add funds later. This must be done at the time of creation. You will need funds in your account before you set this budget. The budget feature allows you to set budget parameters for each separate Campaign you are running.
- The Account Manager is for internal tracking only. This will help you to keep track of your goals for each specific Campaign.
3. Once you have created your Campaign, you will need to create your individual Opportunities. Below you will find links to articles that will walk you through creating each of the Opportunity types. Select one of the links below to get started:
*Please note that you are not able to run a product sampling campaign or try to contact the Creators outside the system in any way. If you are interested in a product sampling campaign, please contact your account representative.