1. Deposit funds into your account:
- Before you are able to make offers to Creators, you will need to add a credit card and allocate funds to your Account Balance.
- To add a credit card, click on your name at the top of your account and then Finances or click the green Balance bar at the top.
- Follow the prompts to verify your phone number and then add a credit card to your account. This article will walk you through adding a credit card to your account.
- Once your card has been added, you can add a balance to your account by clicking the Charge button to the right of your credit card.
2. Set a Campaign Budget (optional):
- When you create a new Campaign, you will have the option of setting a Campaign Budget. Your Campaign Budget will ensure you do not overspend your Account Balance, and direct funds accordingly in your campaign initiatives. You must have funds in your Account Balance in order to set a campaign budget.
For example: If you have $1,000 in your main account balance and would like to split those funds between two different campaign initiatives, you can set up your account so that Campaign #1 (To promote your monthly contest) will max out at $500 and Campaign 2 (To promote your new product) will max out at $500. Any funds that aren't used within the campaign need to be reallocated back to your main balance when your campaign has ended.
(Note: You can only set a campaign budget when you first create your campaign. Otherwise, you will have to manage the budget for that campaign manually.)
3. Reallocating Funds to your Balance:
- If you did not use your entire Campaign Budget, you are able to reallocate these funds back to your Account Balance by clicking on the arrow to the right of your opportunity and clicking Transfer Funds. This will allow you to move unused funds from a Campaign Budget back to your Account Balance or vice versa.
Select the account you would like to transfer from (either Account Balance -or- Campaign Funds) and enter the amount you would like to move.