Now that have created your first Campaign you will need to create individual opportunities for Creators to participate in. When you are ready to Create your Opportunity, make sure you are on the Sponsorship tab and not on the Content tab. The Content tab is for creating opportunities without social distribution.
1. Create Your New Opportunity
Once your Campaign has been created, you can create your first Opportunity. Click the Create New Opportunity button.
2. Select Opportunity Type
Select the Blog Post Opportunity type and click Next.
3. Define Your Opportunity
This form will help you explain the campaign details to the Creators and let them know what they are expected to do. Make sure to put everything the Creators will need to know in this form to cut back on back and forth communication through the Offer Chat tool. You can view a sample Opportunity here. You can also view Opportunity Best Practices.
3.1 Upload Photo
This will be the icon for your Opportunity. Please note that this image must be 960 x 960 px.
1. Click the Choose Image button.
2. Select a photo you have used in the past or a file from your computer.
3. If you uploaded a new image, you can crop your image and then click Save.
3.2 Opportunity Details
Title- This will be the name that the Creators will see when the Opportunity appears in their dashboard.
Marketer Label- This is the internal name of your Opportunity to help you organize your different Opportunities. You can make this label as detailed as possible for better management.
Overview- Within this section, you should provide the Creators with a brief overview of your company/product and the overall goals for your campaign.
Ideal Candidate- This section allows you to describe the types of Creators you are looking to have create content for your brand. For example, "moms with children between the ages of 5-10" or "college students enrolled in at least two classes this semester."
Requirements- The Requirements sections should tell the Creators exactly what they are expected to do and should provide them with some talking points that they can expand on within their post.
Here are sample Requirements for your Opportunity:
Talking points for your post:
- Introduce Coastal Travel, Inc. to your readers as a resource to find great deals and discounts on hotels, restaurants, flights and other travel-related expenses.
- Feature at least one of the Ft Lauderdale hotels from our website in your post.
- Encourage your readers to visit our website and social media accounts.
- Feel free to share your post to your social accounts!
Required Elements- Include the link and anchor text you would like to take the place of the link in the body of the post. You can also include additional elements such as photos and videos for the Creators to include in their post.
Due Date & Time- This is the default deadline for content to be submitted and published in this Opportunity. These times can be edited at a later date on an offer by offer basis. Creators will be notified when these dates and times change in their account.
- Open Bidding: Open bidding Opportunities will be sent to everyone who meets your search criteria (as set on the Targeting page in the next step). This will allow the Creators to bid on the Opportunity to show their interest. From there, you will be able to hand select the Creators you would like to participate in the campaign.
- Invite Only: Invite Only Opportunities will only be sent to Creators you choose after the Opportunity is created.
Short URL- Select the Short URL format you would like to be included in the blog post.
Disclosure Credit- The URL and Anchor Text are combined to form a Disclosure Credit. Each Creator selects a Disclosure Statement format, and the Credit will be included. All sponsored posts must include disclosure as mandated by the FTC. The Creator can choose one of the following options:
- "This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of *Brand Name* for *The Exchange (Partner name)*. All opinions are 100% mine."
- "This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of *Brand Name*. All opinions are 100% mine. "
- "This post brought to you by *Brand Name*. The content and opinions expressed below are that of *Blog Name*."
Maximum Bid (For Open Bidding only)- The Maximum Bid allows you to set pricing parameters so that Creators cannot bid over a certain price.
Terms & Condition- If you have any supplemental terms & conditions for this opportunity you will need to add them at this time. Supplemental terms & conditions must be uploaded from the Tools Section before you can add them to your Opportunity.
Tracking Pixel- For any tracking pixels you would like automatically added to each blog post, you will need to copy and paste the HTML in the box provided.
4. Target Your Creator
This page will allow you to set your targeting criteria so that your Opportunity is only presented to Creators who meet your Campaign criteria. You can check the Advanced options box to also target by life stage, education, and additional audience criteria.
Target the Creator
- Age Range
Target the Connection
Target the Connection's Audience
- Age Range
5. Review Your Opportunity
Review your Opportunity and go back to edit any areas that need more information. You can save this Opportunity and return to it later by clicking Sponsorship to return to your dashboard or click Submit to submit your Opportunity for review.
Once submitted, your Opportunity will be sent to our Review Team to ensure it meets the minimum requirements and does not violate any points in the Terms of Service. All Opportunities are reviewed within three business days. You will receive an email from our team if your Opportunity was approved or if it needs to be revised.