Cloning an Opportunity can be a useful tool if you have slight changes that need to be made to an Opportunity like links, hashtags, and other Opportunity information that is not easily changed. This article will help walk you through cloning an Opportunity.
1. Locate and select Campaign where the Opportunities are housed from the Campaign Dashboard.
2. From here you will be taken to the Opportunity Dashboard. Locate the Opportunity that you would like to clone and select the drop-down arrow next to Pause. Click Clone.
3. Your Opportunity will be cloned and you will be taken to the Define Your Opportunity page to make any necessary changes to the new Opportunity. Select Next when done.
4. If you have created an Open Bidding Opportunity you will be able to adjust your Targeting. If your Targeting has stayed the same you can simply click Next at the bottom of the page. Please note, if you have created and Invite Only Opportunity you will skip this page.
5. Finally, review your Opportunity and if everything looks good hit Submit.
6. Your Opportunity will be sent to our internal Review team. They will either approve your Opportunity or request changes.