When you are searching for Creators that post to a specific social platform in the system, the easiest way is to use the Platform Search tool. The Platform Search tool allows you to navigate through the entire network of Creators based on a specific social media platform.
1. Log into your account and select the Platform Search navigation tab.
2. Once on the Platform Search page, you will be able to search for Creators based on a keyword of your choosing or a celebrity name based on the platform you are looking to utilize. If you would like to refine your search, even more, you can filter your results using the advanced filtering system. To do this click on the filters button next to the search button. This search tool is extremely advanced and will help you to locate specific Creators depending on what you are looking for. Always include a keyword first then start building out your filters.
3. Once you select the filters button you will have two options that will dictate how your search results populate. Creators that match All or Creators that match Any. The All button at the top will pull results matching all of the filters you select below it. The Any button will search for results that match either group you create.
4. Keep an eye on the sentence at the bottom of the search page to make sure your search is populating the results you want. When you are finished, click Apply Filters.
5. Once you select your search criteria, matching creators will populate. You can view a Creator's profile by clicking on their name next to their avatar.
6. The Creator profile flyout will show all social connections the Creator has connected as well as statistics for each one. If you would like to view the Creator's full profile, select Show Full Profile from the drop-down in the upper right-hand corner.