Your Campaign Analytics provides you with a numeric summary of all the metrics for your Campaign. This article will show you where you can locate your Campaign Analytics and also how to read all of its elements. Please note the following metrics are for illustrative purposes only and are generated from a test account; these examples do not in any way represent typical results.
Locating Your Campaign Analytics
1. Log into your account and select the Campaign you would like to view.
2. Click the Analytics tab.
3. You will then be taken to the Campaign Analytics for this specific Campaign. On the Campaign Analytics tab, you can view the Engagements, Views, ROI, Earned Uplift, ect. for your Campaign. Below you will find a detailed description of these metrics and how each of them are calculated in the platform. Please note that Views and Engagements are pulled directly from the corresponding platforms.
- Published- The number of pieces of content that have been posted to the Creator's social channel(s) and submitted back into the system for final verification.
- Engagements- Likes, Favorites, Shares, & Retweets.
- Likes + Shares + Retweets = Engagements
- Reach- The total number of people that could have seen the content based on the paid reach plus the earned reach from shared posts. This takes into account the number of followers the paid Creators have as well as the number of followers the people who shared the post have.
- Paid Reach: Total reach for the Connections paid for/chosen to participate in your Campaign.
- Earn Reach: Total reach for the connections that organically shared the content from the Creators.
- Paid Reach + Earned Reach From Shares = Reach
- Views- The number of views the content received.
- ShareMonitor- The number of links tracked using the ShareMonitor tool.
- TSV (Total Social Value)- The value that the Campaign delivered. This value is determined by the amount paid for all pieces of content plus the earned content based on shares, clicks and/or likes.
- Paid + Earned = Total Social Value
- ROI- The total return on your initial investment calculated by the Total Social Value (the amount you paid plus the amount you earned) divided by the amount you paid. This will show the increase realized from shares.
- TSV / Paid = ROI
- Earned Uplift- Total reach of the Campaign divided by the paid reach. This is the additional reach that the Campaign delivered beyond what was paid.
- Total Reach / Paid Reach = Earned Uplift
You can drill-down into the Engagements, Reach, Views, ShareMonitor, and Total Social Value Statistics by clicking the tabs above the chart. Each chart will provide you with live data that is tracked and monitored by our system.
Shows Clicks, Likes, Comments, and Shares across all of the social platforms used within the Campaign.
The graph and statistics at the top will show the reach for the entire campaign. A breakdown of reach by social platform can be found below the graph.
Shows the number of views the pieces of content from the Campaign have received. Currently, views can only be collected from Blog posts with the help of a unique tracking pixel for each post.
Shows the shares for each post and the social platform each post has been shared to. A list of the URL's and their respective share data will be shown below the chart.
Total Social Value:
Shows the amount paid for all pieces of content plus the earned content based on shares over time.