Aside from Sponsored Social Opportunities, you are also able to ask Creators to create content for your brand that can be used in a number of mediums including your website, blog, social media, etc. These Opportunities will allow the Creators to produce content-only posts that will not be shared to their social media accounts.
The following steps will walk you through creating a Content Only Campaign:
1. Click the Content button in the left-hand sidebar.
2. Click Create New Campaign.
3. Give your Campaign a title and avatar. For classifying and finding later, add some descriptive tags. From this step you will also want to set your Campaign Budget (optional, but recommended to help track spending when running multiple Campaigns) and duration.
- Your Campaign name will not be visible to Creators and will serve as an organizational tool for you to separate different Campaign initiatives.
- The budget can be set and changed later or can be left blank. If you do not assign a budget during Campaign creation, you will not be able to add funds later. This must be done at the time of creation. You will need funds in your account before you set this budget. The budget feature allows you to set budget parameters for each separate Campaign you are running.
- The Account Manager is for internal tracking only. This will help you to keep track of your goals for each specific Campaign.
Once you have filled out all of your Campaign information, select Submit.
4. You can edit your Campaign details after you have created your Campaign, by selecting Edit.
5. Once your Campaign has been created, you can create your first Opportunity. You can follow the links below to walk through creating each Opportunity type: