The Enterprise Analytics tool was built to share analytics data with clients so that they can view published content as well as analytics data for the Campaign. This article will walk you through sharing this access with your client and will show what information is available to them.
1. From your Campaign Dashboard, click the name of the Campaign you would like to share.
2. From your Opportunity Dashboard, click the Access button.
3. Click the Invite User button. This page will also show any users you have already sent an invitation to. You can revoke access to any user by clicking the Change Access button.
4. You will be prompted to enter a Name and Email address for the client you would like to provide access to. Make sure the check the Analytics box to provide the client with analytics information. Click Send Invitation once this information has been entered.
5. You will receive a notification that your invitation was successfully sent.
The following will walk through the steps the client must take in order to access the account.
1. The system will generate an email from step 5 above with the following information. Click Create Account Now to access the Campaign data.
2. This will prompt you to enter your Name and Password for the account.
3. The Dashboard will display any Campaigns you have been invited to view as well as some high-level statistics. Click the Campaign name to view more specific statistics and published content.
4. You will be taken to the Campaign Dashboard where you can view the Opportunities for the campaign, Published content, and Analytics for the campaign.
5. Click the Published tab to view all published content for the Campaign (regardless of platform type). The Show Details tab will show the approved content description as well as a graph of the content performance.
6. Click the Analytics tab to view additional Campaign statistics.
The information is updated as new content is published and as the published content receives new engagements.