Once you have been granted access to a Campaign, you will be sent an email to create your own Enterprise account. If you already have an Enterprise account from a previous Campaign, you will receive a new notification that you now have access to a different Campaign and need to log into your account. This article will walk you through verifying a new Enterprise account.
1. Locate and select the email granting your access to Enterprise Account. Once inside the email select Create Account Now.
2. You will be taken to a page where you can enter your name and password. These credentials will be used to access your Enterprise account for all Campaigns that you have been granted access too. Once you have entered your name and created a password, select Create an Account.
3. A verification email will be sent to your email where you can finalize your account. If you do not receive an email select Didn't receive and email?
5. From here, you will be asked to enter your email address again. Select Submit, once completed and a new verification email will be sent to your account. Please keep in-mind that these emails may hide in your spam folder, so be sure to check there as well.
5. Once you receive your verification email select Verify Now. You will then be taken to your Enterprise account and are ready to view your Campaigns.