Adding your Blog to the platform can seem confusing, but this step by step article will help to make sure this process is a piece of cake.
1. Once logged into your account click on your name at the top and select Connections.
2. Find the Blog drop-down and hit the arrow to the right to add your Blog. Please note if you have a WordPress.com account, please connect it as a general Blog connection! DO NOT connect it as a Wordpress connection.
3. Click Add a Blog.
4. A pop-up window will appear. Enter your Blogʼs name and URL in the respective fields and then hit Submit.
5. In that same pop-up window, you will be asked to manually verify your Blog. You will be provided with a randomly generated code that you will need to place on the home page of your Blog for only a few seconds while our system verifies it.
6. Log into your Blog and add the Verification Code so that it is visible to the human eye on your home page. This can be in your side bar, footer, or in a Blog post, so long as the Blog post preview of the code is visible on the home page as shown in the example below:
7. Once the Verification Code is on your Blog, go back to your account and hit Verify.
8. Your Blog should now show as connected in the system:
a) You can now remove the Verification Code from your Blog.
b) You will need to enable Google Analytics for your Blog within The Creator Marketplace. To do this select Connect Google Analytics and then click Authorize. All users must enable their Google Analytics in order to be eligible for any Blog Opportunities. When authorizing your Google Analytics please make sure not to confuse your Google Analytics login credentials with your Google/Gmail credentials!
9. Do not forget to fill in Topics, Target Audience, and Asking Price to increase your chance in being selected for campaigns. Click here to learn how to optimize your account for Offers. This is very important when allocating targeted Campaigns to you. Once done, hit Save Changes.
If you are still not able to add your Blog to the platform, please open a ticket here. Our Creator Love team will be happy to assist you!