From the Account Activity tab, you will be able to track all of the activity for your account since it was opened. This article will walk you through locating and reading your Account Activity Log.
1. Select your name at the top and click on Account Settings.
2. Locate and click on the Activity tab.
3. From here you will be taken to your personal Account Activity Log. From this page you can view the following information:
- Name- the name of the Connection that was used for this particular Opportunity
- Date- the exact date of the activity/action that was taken (ie, Content Submitted, Change Request, Opportunity Bid, etc.)
- Activity- what action was either requested or completed
- Info- the Campaign name and the Connection that was used for that particular Opportunity
- Amount- amount earned for a particular Opportunity (this only applies to monetary actions like bidding or negotiating)
4. If you would like to look further back into your Account Activity Log, simply click on the page number you would like to view.
If you have any questions regarding your Account Activity Log, please reach out to our Creator Love team here. They will be happy to assist you!