If you have participated in a Campaign and have expenses that need to be reimbursed, you can request a payment from the Marketer on your Payments tab. The Payments tab is not to be used for requesting payments from Marketers for any Sponsorship or Content opportunities that you have completed through the platform. These payments can be found on your Finances tab.
You can only request payments for expenses that have incurred after the negotiated price. For example, if you incurred a travel expense such as a hotel stay that the Marketer has agreed to pay, you can request reimbursement for this expense from the Payments tab. The following article will walk you through requesting a payment.
1. Log into your account and select the Payments tab on the left-hand side of your dashboard.
2. Once on the Payments dashboard, select Request Payment.
3. A pop-up will appear asking you for a Description of your payment. You will also need to include the name of the Marketer who will be reimbursing this expense.
4. Once you have entered your Description and the name of the Marketer, select Create Payment Request.
5. On the Payment Request page, you will need to enter the following information:
This will be the date that the payment request was submitted. The date will auto-populate to todays date or you can select a different date from the calendar drop-down.
As a Creator you will only need to choose either the Expense or Miscellaneous (Misc) option from the Type drop-down. Expense would pertain to any travel expenses or product sampling. Miscellaneous (Misc) pertains to anything not covered from above.
The Merchant field allows you to provide more information about where the expense occurred. For example, if you stayed at the Marriott over the course of the campaign you would include "Marriott" in the Merchant field.
Your notes are essentially the description of the expense. For example, if you stayed in a hotel for a night you would include "Hotel Room" in your notes.
6. After you have filled out all of the required information, select Create Line Item.
7. You will now need to upload any receipts or files for your payment request. To upload your files, select Upload Files.
8. Once you have uploaded all of the necessary files and included all of your expenses for this report, select Request Payment. If you have multiple expenses to include on this report you must create a new line item for each expense.
9. Your Payment will be sent to the Marketer where they will have 7 business days to review and respond. The Transaction date will reflect this expiration date. Your Payment request will show as Pending on your Payments Dashboard until it has been acted on by the Marketer.
If you have any additional questions, please open a ticket here. Our Creator Love team will be happy to assist you!