After Rescinding a payment, you have the option to either delete the entire Payment or delete specific line items. This article will walk you through deleting Payments and line items.
Deleting a Payment
Once your Payment has been Rescinded, you have the option to completely delete your Payment. You can delete your Payment from both the Payment Dashboard and the Request Rescinded Page.
Deleting a Payment from the Payment Dashboard
1.To delete your Payment from the Payment Dashboard, locate the drop-down next to View and select Delete Payment.
Deleting a Payment from the Request Rescinded page
1. To delete your Payment from the Request Rescinded page, select View.
2. From the Request Rescinded page, select Delete Payment on the bottom left-hand side of the page.
3. A pop-up will appear asking if you are sure you would like to continue. Select Delete Payment.
4. The Payment will then be removed from your Payments Dashboard.
Deleting Line Items
1. Locate the Payment you would like to view the line items for and then select View.
2. From here you will be able to delete individual line items by clicking the drop-down arrow next to Upload files and selecting Remove Line Item.
3. A pop-up will appear asking if you are sure you would like to continue. Select Delete Line Item
4. The line item will be removed and your Payment will reflect the new total. Make sure to select Request Payment once you have finished to resubmit your Payment to the Marketer.