Skip to main content

*Why Do You Need My Tax Payer ID?

For U.S. Citizens:

Per the IRS, payments made with a credit card or payment card and certain other types of payments, including third-party network transactions, must be reported on Form 1099-K by the payment settlement entity under section 6050W and are not subject to reporting on Form 1099-MISC. Since IZEA payments are made via third-party network Paypal, you will not be receiving a 1099-MISC from IZEA. Please reach out to Paypal directly for any questions regarding 1099-K's.

More information on this can be found here:

You can determine the total amount you have cashed out from the IZEA platform from your Finances tab. This article will help walk you through this process. 

More information on 1099-k's can be found here.

For Users located outside of the U.S.:

Users located outside of the U.S. are not required to complete this section of their profile.