Search and Share! SocialLinks are a great way to earn a little extra in The Creator Marketplace. You can earn commission by sharing these links on your social media channels. It's simple to do and this article will walk you through the process.
1. Click on the SocialLinks tab on the left hand side of your account
2. You will be taken to your SocialLinks Discover page. Here you will find items that are automatically populated for you to share.
3. If you would like to search for specific items or products that better match the theme of your social media channels, you can type in the keyword you would like to search for in the Keyword Search bar. You may also choose which Merchant you would like your search items to come from.
4. Another great feature on the Discover tab is the ability to filter your matches even further by clicking the Quick Filter icon. Choose your Quick Filter options and then select Apply Filters. Please note your Filtering options may differ depending on which Merchant you select.
5. Once your search results have loaded you can filter them by Best Match, Price+Shipping, Newly Listed, or Ending Soon. To filter your search results click on the down arrow next to Best Match.
6. After you have chosen the item that you would like to share, simply click on either the Link icon (blogs), Twitter icon, Facebook icon or Pinterest icon to share your item. A pop up will appear where you can create your content. You will notice that a few characters are already provided for you. Please make sure to include these in your content or it will not be counted. Once you are happy with your content hit Tweet/Post.
7. Now that your link has been shared, you can track it on your Analytics page. From the Analytics page you can track how many Clicks and Orders your shared links have received. You can also view how much you have Earned from your shared links.
8. You can also set custom date ranges for your Analytics or use the already created dates ranges. To modify your date ranges, click on the Date Range drop down arrow and hit Apply.
9. The system will default to showing you shares from all Merchants in the system. If you would only like see your shares from a specific Merchant you may do so by clicking on the dropdown and selecting the Merchant.
If you have any questions about your SocialLinks, feel free to let us know by opening a Creator Love ticket.