This article will help walk you through the process of creating your Vine content and publishing that content in The Creator Marketplace.
1. Once your Bid has been approved (or once you receive a Direct Offer) it's time to create your content!
- Approved Bids can be found on the Sponsorship tab under Actions Required
- Direct Offers can be found on the Sponsorship tab under New
2. Once you accept your offer, click on Create under Needs content on the Actions Required tab.
3. You will then be taken to a page where you can begin to craft your content. The first step is to upload your video. To do this click on Upload Video. It may take a few minutes for your video to fully upload and appear in the preview. *Please note that all videos must follow these requirements:
- File formats accepted: AVI, MP4, MOV, WEBM, WMV
- Video dimension: 720x720
- Maximum video length: 7 seconds
4. Now that you have uploaded your video, you will need to create the description for your content in the box provided.
5. Along with your custom content, your description must include all of the additional required elements as outlined by the Marketer. The required elements can simply be dragged and dropped into your content by clicking on the arrows on the far right hand side.
6. Finally you will need to select the disclosure for your post. This disclosure will automatically appear in your post, so you do not need to manually include it in your content.
7. Once you have finished adding all of the required elements to your content, hit Submit.
8. You will then be taken to a page where you can preview your content before it is sent to the Marketer. *Remember do not post this to your Vine until it has been approved by the Marketer.
9. Congratulations, you have successfully submitted your Vine video! If the Marketer request a revision you will receive a notification under your Actions Required tab in your account.