We have implemented a new tool for our Marketers to provide you valuable feedback on the content you create. This article will help walk you through using the new Offer Chat tool while bidding on Opportunities.
Bidding On Opportunities
1. Log into your account and navigate to your Open Bids section of your Creator Dashboard.
2. If after reading the Overview and Ideal Candidate description the Opportunity seems like a good fit for you, you can start the bidding process by clicking the Bid button.
3. Once on the Bidding page you will need to set the price you wish to be paid for your content.
4. Next you will need to write your Pitch to the Marketer. This is your chance to stand out from other Creators by telling the Marketer exactly why you should be chosen for their campaign. Please do not include things that the Marketer can already see, like your follower count. You will instead want to provide them with a reason your connection is a perfect fit for the campaign.
5. In order to place your Bid you must remember to check the Terms and Conditions box. If you do not check this box you will not be able to submit your bid.
6. Once you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions don't forget to submit your Bid or save it as a draft if you need to come back to it.
7. Once successfully submitted, you will see the Opportunity under the Pending tab on your dashboard. Remember that bidding on an opportunity does not guarantee that the Marketer will accept it. The Marketer may also choose to negotiate with you on the price you specified. You always have the option of accepting, countering, or declining their offer.
Replying To A Marketer Chat And Negotiating Your Bid
1. If the Marketer has negotiated a price with you it will appear in the Actions Required tab under Negotiate. Click on the drop-down arrow next to Accept and select Negotiate.
2. From here you will be taken to the Negotiation page. You will be able to view your first Bid, the new Bid suggested by the Marketer and also your Pitch.
3. You can now also view any Chats from the Marketer. Click on the Offer Chat box in the upper right-hand corner of your Negotiation page. *Please note that there may not be any discussion of price within the Offer Chat platform. All negotiations must be made through the Negotiation process.
4. This Marketer has a question regarding your previous travel package experience. To respond simply type your message in the box provided.
5. Hit Send. Your message will then be sent to the Marketer.
6. Once you have sent your chat back to the Marketer close out of the Offer Chat box by clicking off of the chat box. From here you may either suggest a new Bid price or if you are ok with the Marketers new bid, hit Submit.