In the platform, there are two kinds of Opportunities - Direct Offers and Open Bidding.
Direct Offers - Marketers search for Connections with characteristics that match their Opportunity, then extend a "Direct Offer" to a connection at a set asking price.
Open Bidding - Marketers set targeting on an Opportunity and all Connections in the system that meet the targeting requirements will see the Opportunity on their dashboard.
Time to Start Bidding!
1. Log into your Account to view your Creator Dashboard. If one (or more) of your Connections matches the targeting for an Opportunity, you will see it in the Open Bids section of your Creator Dashboard. The number in the blue oval next to Open Bids lets you know how many opportunities are available for you to Bid on.
2. If after reading the Overview and Ideal Candidate description the Opportunity seems like a good fit for you, you can start the bidding process by clicking the Bid button.
3. Once on the Bidding page you will need to set the price you wish to be paid for your content.
4. Next, you will need to write your Pitch to the Marketer. This is your chance to stand out from other Creators by telling the Marketer exactly why you should be chosen for their Campaign. Please do not include things that the Marketer can already see like your follower count, you will instead want to provide them with a reason your connection is a perfect fit for the Campaign.
5. In order to place your Bid you must remember to check the Terms and Conditions box. If you do not check this box you will not be able to submit your Bid.
6. Once you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions don't forget to submit your Bid or save it as a draft if you need to come back to it.
7. Once successfully submitted, you will see the opportunity under the Pending tab on your dashboard. Remember that bidding on an Opportunity does not guarantee that the Marketer will accept it. The Marketer may also choose to negotiate with you on the price you specified. You always have the option of accepting, countering, or declining their offer.