This article will help walk you through creating your first Instagram post in the platform.
1. Now that your Bid has been approved (or once you accept a Direct Offer) it's time to create your content!
- Approved Bids can be found on the Sponsorship tab under Actions Required
- Direct Offers can be found on the Sponsorship tab under New
2. Once you accept your offer click on Create under Needs content on the Actions Required tab.
3. You will then be taken to a page where you can begin to craft your content. The first step is to upload your image. To do this click on Upload Image. Please note that images must follow these requirements:
- Max Sizes:
- Square: 1080 x 1080px
- Landscape: 1080 x 640px
- Portrait: 1080 x 1350px
- JPG or PNG only.
- All prospective photos must be at least 640 x 640px
4. A pop up will appear where you can crop your image as desired. You can chose from three different cropping tools: Square, Landscape or Portrait. Once you have cropped your image, hit Save.
5. If after saving your image you find that you would like to change it, you may do so by hovering over the image and selecting Change Image.
6. Now that you have uploaded your image, you will need to create the Description for your image in the box provided.
7. Along with your custom content, your description must include all of the additional required elements as set by the Marketer. The required elements can simply be dragged and dropped into your content by clicking on the arrows on the far right hand side.
8. You may also choose your custom discourse for your post, by checking one of the disclosure boxes on the far right hand side. This disclosure will automatically appear in your post.
9. Once you have finished adding all of the required elements to your content you will be able to preview your content before you submit it to the Marketer for approval. If you are satisfied with your content and its appearance, hit Submit. *Remember do not post this to your Instagram page until it has been approved by the Marketer!