Facebook posts are very simple to execute and this article will walk you through the process step by step.
*Please make sure that you have been accepted to participate in Facebook's Branded Content tool before creating your content.
1. Now that your bid has been approved (or once you accept a direct offer) it's time to create your content!
- Approved Bids can be found on the Sponsorship tab under Actions Required
- Direct Offers can be found on the Sponsorship tab under New
2. Once you accept your offer you'll be taken to the page below to craft your content.
3. Once you begin to create your content, you will need to include all of the additional required elements as set by the Marketer. The required elements can simply be dragged and dropped into your content by clicking on the arrows provided.
4. After you have finished creating your content you will be able to view a preview of how your content will appear once it has been posted to your Facebook wall. If you are satisfied with the way your content looks, hit Submit to send to the Marketer for approval. *Remember DO NOT post this to your Facebook. Once it has been approved the system will automatically publish it for you.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to our Creator Love team here. They will be happy to assist you!