Creating Facebook Photo posts has never been easier! This article will provide you with step by step instructions to create your first Facebook Photo post.
1. Now that your Bid has been approved (or once you receive a Direct Offer) it's time to create your content!
- Approved Bids can be found on the Sponsorship tab under Actions Required
- Direct Offers can be found on the Sponsorship tab under New
2. Once you accept your offer click on Create under Needs content on the Actions Required tab.
3. You will then be taken to a page where you can begin to craft your content. The first step is to upload your image. To do this click on Upload Image. Please note that images must follow these requirements:
- JPG or PGN only
- Maximum file size 8MB
- Mimimum Dimension: 960 x 960
4. A pop up will appear where you can crop your image as desired. You can chose from two different cropping tools: Square or Custom. Once you have cropped your image, hit Save.
5. Now that you have uploaded your image, you will need to create the description for your image in the box provided.
6. Along with your custom content, your Description must include all of the additional required elements as set by the Marketer. The required elements can simply be dragged and dropped into your content by clicking on the arrows on the far right hand side.
7. Once you have finished adding all of the required elements to your content you will be able to preview your content before you submit it to the Marketer for approval. If you are satisfied with your content and its appearance, hit Submit. *Remember do not post this to your Facebook Page! Once it has been approved by the Marketer the system will automatically post your content for you.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to our Creator Love team here. They will be happy to assist you!