Below is a step by step guide for bidding on and creating your first Blog post Opportunity in the platform.
Bidding On Your First Blog Opportunity
1. Log into your account and locate your Campaign Dashboard. From here you will see the following four tabs;
- Actions Required- offers that require immediate action
- New- offers that are available for you to Bid on
- Pending- offers waiting for Marketer review
- Completed- accepted and completed (Please note, that if you have completed an offer and it fails verification it will show up under the Completed tab)
- Canceled- offers that have been declined by either yourself or the Marketer
For this tutorial we will focus primarily on the New tab.
2. Locate your Open Bids tab under the New tab to find your new available Opportunities.
3. Take the time to look through your available Opportunities. Once you have read through the Overview and Ideal Candidate section, and think this is a good Opportunity for your Blog click on Bid.
4. You will now need to enter your Bid. Your Bid is the amount you would like to be paid by the Marketer for your work. Please make sure to look at the Min and Max Bid amounts, as you will not be able to Bid below or above this amount.
5. Once you have entered your Bid amount you will need to agree to the Term & Conditions for the opportunity. If you do not check this box you will not be able to submit your Bid.
6. Now that you have entered your Bid, it is time to focus your Pitch. Your Pitch is your chance to stand out from other Creators by telling the Marketer exactly why you should be chosen for their campaign. Please do not include things that the Marketer can already see like your follower count, you will instead want to provide them with a reason your connection is a perfect fit for the campaign.
7. Don't forget to submit your Bid and Pitch when you are done. You can also save it as a draft if you need to come back to it by clicking on the drop down arrow next to Submit Bid.
8. You will notice that your opportunity has now moved into the Pending tab. You do not need to do anything else at this point. If your Bid has been accepted by the Marketer it will move under the Actions Required tab. If the Marketer does not accept your Bid it will move under the Canceled tab.
Creating Your Content
1. Congratulations! Your Bid has been accepted and you are now ready to create your content. Go to your Actions Required tab and click on Create.
2. From the Enter Your Content page you will be able to view and create your content. You can also view the Opportunity Details, Requirements, Additional Elements like required links, select the disclosure you wish to use in your post and compose your post.
3. We recommend composing your post on your own Blog editor in draft mode for ease of use. You will then be able to copy the HTML from your Blog editor and paste it into the Marketplace's editor by selecting Source on the editor.
4. Now you will need to add the required links into your draft. To do this simply click on the Source button again, you will notice that your content now appears as it would on your blog. As a place holder we have written Bank Mobile App, so now you will need to delete it so that it does not appear twice when you drag and drop the HTML code.
5. Your link has now been added to your post!
6. Review your content and make sure that everything is spelled correctly (especially the brand and product names). If you're not ready to submit you can always select Save as Draft.
7. Once you have submitted your content it will move into the Pending tab again. Now you will just need to wait for the Marketer to review your post. Congratulations you have successfully submitted your first Blog Opportunity!