This article will walk you thorough bidding on content only Opportunities. Please note that Content only Opportunities are for Freelance Writers, Graphic Designers, Videographers and Photojournalists who have published work with highly regarded publications. If you have a question regarding your eligibility for these Opportunities, please see this article.
1. Log into your account and click on Content on the left-hand side of your Creator dashboard to access your Content Only Opportunities.
2. You will see all of your open Opportunities in the Open bids section of your Creator Dashboard. The number in the blue oval next to Open Bids lets you know how many Opportunities are available for bid.
3. If after reading the Overview and Ideal Candidate description the Opportunity seems like a good fit for you, you can start the bidding process by clicking the Bid button.
4. Once on the bidding page, you will need to set the price you wish to be paid and negotiate your Kill Fee with the Marketer. The Kill Fee will be set initially by the Marketer, but if you wish to negotiate this price you may.
5. Next, you will need to write your pitch to the Marketer. This is your chance to stand out from other Creators by telling the Marketer exactly why you should be chosen for their campaign. Please note, it is unnecessary to include pricing detail in your pitch as you are already providing this information in your bid.
6. In order to place your bid, you must remember to check the Terms and Conditions box. If you do not check this box you will not be able to submit your bid. Once you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions don't forget to submit your bid or save it as a draft if you need to come back to it.
7. Once successfully submitted, you will see the opportunity under the Pending tab on your dashboard. Remember that bidding on an Opportunity does not guarantee that the Marketer will accept it.