To become eligible for Illustration opportunities, you must have an Illustration example on your Portfolio. An Illustration example can include a drawing, web-designed image, infographic, etc and can be uploaded as a PDF, PNG or as a JPG. Once the green checkbox appears next to an Opportunity type, you are eligible to participate in that Opportunity type.
Adding An Illustration Work Example
1. Click your Avatar at the top and then Account Settings.
2. Select the Portfolio tab.
3. Click the Upload Files button or From Web button and select the file you would like to upload.
4. Select the file from your computer or web link and click Open.
5. The file will be added to your Examples List as a Photo Example. You can change the type of example by clicking the Edit button.
6. From here you can edit/enter the Illustration Title, Type (change this to Illustration), Publication and Description. Click Save when finished.
7. Once your example has been added and changed to an Illustration type, you will see a green check next to the Illustration example Type under Review Status. This means you are eligible to participate in Illustration type Content Opportunities!