To become eligible for Video Opportunities, you must have a Video example in your Portfolio. Once the green checkbox appears next to an Opportunity type, you are eligible to participate in that Opportunity type.
Adding A Video Work Example
1. Click your Avatar at the top and then Account Settings.
2. Select the Portfolio tab.
3. Click the Upload Files button or From Web button and select the file you would like to upload.
4. Select the file from your computer or web link and click Open.
5. Once your file has been uploaded, select Edit to provide more details about your Video.
6. From here you can edit/enter the Video Title, Type, Publication and Description. Click Save when finished.
7. Once your example has been added, you will see a green check next to the Video example type under Review Status. This means you are eligible to participate in Video type Content Opportunities!