To become eligible for Photo opportunities, you must have a Photo example in your Portfolio. Once the green check box appears next to an Opportunity type, you are eligible to participate in that Opportunity type.
Adding A Photo Work Example
1. Click your name at the top and then Account Settings.
2. Select the Portfolio tab.
3. Click the Upload Files button or From Web button and select the file you would like to upload.
4. Select the file from your computer or web link and click Open.
5. Once your file has been uploaded, select Edit to provide more details about your Photo.
6. From here you can edit/enter the Photo Title, Type, Publication and Description. Click Save when finished.
7. Once your example has been added, you will see a green check next to the Photo example type under Review Status. This means you are eligible to participate in Photo type Content Opportunities!