Now that you have published your first ContentAmp project, you will be able to follow its progress from your custom analytics page. Each Article that you share will have it's own custom analytics that can be monitored from your account. The following article will walk you through locating and navigating your custom analytics.
1. Log into your account and select the ContentAmp Navigation tab on the far left-hand side of your account.
2. Once on your ContentAmp Dashboard, locate and select the Published tab.
3. On the Published tab, you will be able to view all of your completed projects. To View, your custom analytics, simply click on the title of the Article.
4. On your custom analytics page, you will be able to view your Current Earnings, Total Clicks, Total Shares, and Total Likes for your project to date.
5. Clicks, Shares, and Likes will each also have its own graph that will provide you with a visual layout of your activity for each day. The numbers at the top of your graph represent the total number of Clicks, Shares, and Likes for the date range selected.
6. By default, you will be able to view the metrics for all of the social platforms you have shared your Article too. If you have shared your Article to more than one social platform, you can select which platform you would like to view the metrics for by selecting the drop-down next to All Platforms. Once on the drop-down, simply select the platform you would like to view.
8. You also have the ability to select a custom date range if you would like to see how your project performed on a certain date. To set a custom date, select the drop-down arrow next to the calendar icon. You will be able to choose from a multitude of different date ranges, or if you would like, you can choose one of the date ranges provided. After you have selected your chosen date, click Apply.
If you have any additional questions regarding your custom analytics, open a ticket here with our Creator Love team. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have.