When working on the ContentAmp Dashboard you will be able to search and filter through articles to find ones you would like to promote. This article will walk you through using the Search and Filter tools.
1. Log into your account and select the ContentAmp navigation tool on the far left hand side to be taken to your ContentAmp Dashboard.
2. Once on the ContentAmp Dashboard, you will see that some featured Articles will initially populate before you search to showcase the types of Articles available.
3. You can search for Articles that you would like to share based on a keyword. To search for an Article based on a specific keyword, enter the key word in the search bar and select Search. You will see that different Articles will populate based on your specific keyword.
4. You can also refine the search results using filters by clicking the Filters button. The filtering tool will help you to locate specific Articles depending on what you are looking for. The Most Time Remaining button will allow you to sort the Articles based on how much time is left before the Article expires.
5. There are two different of Filtering options. The first option is to filter the Articles by their Community and the second is to filter the Articles by the social platform you can share them too.
With the Communities, filter you have the option to view articles that only apply to your selected Community (Fashion, Beauty, Technology, Food etc). This will help to better align the Articles you are sharing with what you typically post on your social connections. For example, if your Facebook primarily focuses on cooking you would want to share Articles that pertain to cooking or culinary arts.
To start filtering by Communities, first select the All or Any buttons. The All button at the top will pull results matching all of the filters you select below it. The Any button will search for results that match either group you create.
From here, select the drop-down arrow next to Choose A Filter and select the Community option.
A drown-down will appear where you can select your chosen Community. Make sure to select Apply Filters.
When Marketers choose Articles for promotion they have the option to choose which platform they would like their article to be shared to. As a Creator you have the option to also choose which platform you would like to share your selected Articles to.
To start filtering by Platform, first select the All or Any buttons. The All button at the top will pull results matching all of the filters you select below it. The Any button will search for results that match either group you create.
From here, select the drop-down arrow next to Choose A Filter and select the Platform option.
A drop-down will appear where you can select the platform you would like to share your selected Article to. Make sure to select Apply Filters when finished.
6. You can also combine the filters by selecting both filters. This will help to refine your search even more. To combine the filters select the Choose A Filter button after you have applied your first filter. You have the option to apply more than one Community and also more than one Platform at this stage. Make sure to select Apply Filters when finished.
7. Once you have selected all your search criteria, matching Articles will populate. You can view the entire Article by selecting View Article.
8. Now that you have found an Article you would like to share, click this link to find out how.