ContentAmp will supply you with Articles for you to share on your Facebook and Twitter connections. However, you will need to create your own content to post to your socail channels about the Article you are sharing. This article will walk you through creating and submitting your content.
1. Log into your account and select the ContentAmp navigation tab on the far left-hand side.
2. From here you will be taken to the ContentAmp Dashboard, where you can view all Articles available for promotion. Once you have selected the Article you would like to promote select the title of the Article.
3. You will then be taken to the content creation page where you can choose to use the suggested content or where you can add your own personalized message in the box provided. To create your own personalized message, select "I would prefer to write my own content." *Please note you do not need to add a disclosure to your post, as it will be automatically added for you.
4. If you have more than one social Connection available for Article promotion, you can select which Connection you would like to share your content to by selecting the drop-down arrow next to the pre-selected Connection's name.
5. After you have selected where you would like your content to be shared, you can view your message in the Post Preview box before submitting it to the Marketer.
6. If everything looks good, hit Submit.
7. Your post will then move to the Pending tab where it will await Marketer approval.
8. If your post is approved it will move to your Published tab however, if it is declined it will move to the Declined tab where you will not be able take any further action.