How Do I Become Eligible For ContentAmp?
In order to become eligible to participate in ContentAmp projects, your Facebook and Twitter connections must be added to your account. Before you add your connections we suggest ensuring they meet the following criteria:
- Connection must be a minimum of 90 days old
- Connection must have a minimum of 500 followers/fans to be eligible
- Connection must have an acceptable follower to following ratio
- Connection must not contain a content gap of more than 90 days
- Connection must be public (accessible to anyone)
- Connection must not contain more reposts from a different social media platform than posts native to that platform
- Connection must contain a majority of original content (at least 80% original content excluding retweets, reposted shared content, GIFs, or memes)
- Connection must be in a supported language (English, Spanish, and French)
- Connection may not contain content that is inappropriate, illegal or violates the Marketplace Guidelines detailed in Section 7 of our Terms & Conditions
- Connection contains more than 50% posts of a political nature
* Connections may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of our review team.
If you have any additional questions or run into any issues, please open a ticket here with our Creator Love team. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have.