Once your ContentAmp Project has been created, there are some settings that can be changed to affect any new Articles being pulled in.
1. Click the ContentAmp tab in the left navigation.
2. Click on the name of the Project you would like to adjust or click the View button next to that Project.
3. Click the Settings tab.
4. From the Settings tab, you are able to edit the following information:
- Title - The title of the Project/Publication. This is how the title appears to Creators.
- Suggested Content - Disabling Custom Content on future Articles forces the Creators to use the Article title as their messaging if not otherwise specified in the Article settings.
- Article Budget - This is not retroactive and will only affect new Articles if changed.
- Cost Per Click - This is not retroactive and will only affect new Articles if changed.
- Grace Period - The amount of time the system will wait before starting an article. There is a systematic 10 minute grace period in addition to the grace period you set. For example, if you set a 30 minute grace period the Article will go live in 40 minutes.
- Duration - The length of time an article will remain Active and available for Creators to post.
- Feed - Update the Feed if needed. (Only if the Project was created with an RSS feed)
- UTM Tags - Gives you the ability to track traffic with your own tools.
- Social Platforms - Change the Social Platforms on which any future Articles will be shared.
- Targeting - Change the minimum Creator reach, Geographic Restriction and Communities you would like to target for future articles. Please note for the Geographic Restriction you will only be able to edit this at the Project level.
Make sure to click Save once your changes have been made.