If you would like to add your credit card to your account, you will first need to add and verify your phone number. Follow the steps below to verify your phone number:
1. Navigate to and select Account to view your Account dashboard.
2. Select the Settings tab.
3. Click on the Contact tab.
4. Enter your country code and phone number, including the area code, then hit the Submit button.
You will receive a notification saying your account has been successfully updated.
5. After you have entered your country code and phone number, you will need to verify it. To do this, navigate to the Finances tab in your account.
6. Select the Settings tab from your Finance dashboard.
7. Click on Verify Now.
8. Check to make sure the country code and phone number are correct and then select how you would like to receive your verification code before clicking the Submit button.
9. Depending on which method you have chosen you will receive a text message or phone call with your verification code. Enter the verification code you received and then click the Submit button.
10. Now that your phone number has been verified you will be able to enter your credit card information to upgrade your plan in The Creator Marketplace and fund your account.
*You will not be able to add a credit card to your account until you verify your phone number.
*Please note that some credit cards outside of the United States are not accepted at this time. If you experience this issue you may make a deposit through PayPal on the Finances tab.